3. CAWFC Images & Photograph Policy
Use Of Images Of Children/Young People Under The Age Of 18.
- All children must be appropriately dressed.
- Photography or recording should focus on the activity not on a particular child/young person.
- Images should focus on small groups rather individuals.
- Images of a child/young person who is under court order should never be used.
- If a Child/young person who is named avoid using there photograph.
- If a photograph is used avoid naming the person or use their first name only, personal details should never be revealed.
- Make sure parents/carers/young person have signed and returned the parent/carer and young person permission form.
- Use photographs that represent the broad range of youngsters participating in football.
- All people taking photographs or recording footage at a football event should register with the event organiser.
- All concerns regarding inappropriate or intrusive photography should be reported to the appropriate organisation