As of today, 24th September the new NHS Track and Trace app has become available to the UK, following the government and FA guidelines we will have this system in place at our next game and all games after that.
The NHS COVID-19 app has been built in collaboration with some of the most innovative organisations in the world.
They’ve worked with medical experts, privacy groups and at-risk communities. And we’ve shared knowledge with the teams working on similar apps in many countries.
The app runs on proven software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. And you can delete your data, or the app, at any time.
It has a number of features:
- Trace: find out when you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you’ve visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
How do I access it?
The NHS COVID-19 app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
How do I use it?
When you visit our ground or any other location that is operating the government’s track and track, simply open the app and scan the QR code from one of the many posters you will see around our ground.
Stay Safe and keep Grassroots Football alive and kicking